Review | 2017 Kia Soul Turbo | Character Flaws

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a weird review. "Low rent interior" and average interior space seems very contradictory to major reviews.

"The 2017 Soul has an impressive interior, with surfaces that are soft to the touch and a sturdy build quality. Materials are also upscale for this class. The Soul's cabin is spacious and there is excellent passenger and cargo room" - US News and World Reports

"Inside the Soul's cabin, everything still looks familiar and feels well-built with high-quality materials and soft-touch surfaces." -- Motor Trend

"As with other Soul models, the interior layout is ergonomically sound, and material quality is top-notch in the sub-$30,000 arena." -- Car and Driver

I didn't want to sound like a fanboi so I've hesitated to respond to this thread. I really disliked this review; his statements are very inconsistent and his negativity is really off-putting. That youtuber is a car enthusiast and track driver so to give him a chance I watched several of his other videos -- and my conclusion is he stinks as a car reviewer.

I subscribe to over 100 auto-related youtube channels and watch car reviews practically every day; I will not be watching any more of his.

It's great that Kia has finally introduced a 200 hp Soul crossover. This is something people nearly demanded from the carmaker.

First Soul turbo models are already on sale at local dealers.

The Kia-world website already interviewed one of the owners.

You can read the interview here: http://www.kia-world.net/kia-soul-turbo-phoenix-arizona/

What do you guys think?

Back