All Shadow Black 2016 Kia Soul EV in U.S.?

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimMurphy45

Does anyone know what the delay is with the All Shadow Black Soul EV+s coming out? From their website it looks like there is only 1 All Shadow Black Soul EV (not EV+) available in the entire U.S.A. None of the local dealers in CA seem to know when they might be arriving and I even have a case # opened with the Kia Corporate office, but they haven't been able to give me an answer either. I'm just trying to determine if it might be 3 more weeks or 3 more months!

I wish I could answer this, since that was the color I was looking for as well. The dealership told us that they didn't make them in that color. Translation: "Choose from what we have in stock, buddy." To give him the benefit of the doubt, I assumed he was referring to 2015 models, so I made sure I was getting a 2016 model that day.

It's probably my biggest gripe between the way "traditional" car buying is done versus Tesla's approach. I had done all my research -- prices, trims, etc. -- on Kia's official website, and almost all of that was thrown out the window when I walked into the dealership. Thank god I printed out the lease specials, or they would have crapped all over that too.

Back