Leases in California Bay Area? what is the drive off?

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abit

Can you please share the lease rates you got in california bay area (south bay area - san jose etc)? What is the current drive off?

I find the medium tier soul (the base with no - or +) to be 199 and 2k down. (national manufacturer promotion). And the 229/mo for the EV+. But they want another $2k as the drive off.. Is that normal/negotiable?

I was not thrilled that the sales person first said $327/month and $3500 down as an initial offer. Made me feel really bad - they expect someone to have not even seen the national promotional rates and want to enter into a negotiation battle. With so mulitiple kia dealers in the 100 mile radius, i feel i should do business with someone value my time and can give a good deal. Can you please share the drive off rates in the last few months here in bay area?

abit, I can't say anything about South Bay deals, except that that initial offer is disgusting. No one should do business that way, in my view. One thing I can offer you: http://ev-vin.blogspot.com/2015/12/current-lease-offers-for-selected-2015.html. A fantastic spot for comparing deals, created by a consumer with no axe to grind. You might learn something useful; read the comments.

abit:

I used the same link mentioned above. About 6 weeks ago it did show actual dealer lease deals for Kia Soul EVs for a few dealsers in NorCal. I notice that this week it doesnt. It only shows some national deals in later sections of the website. you need to scroll down to see them.

So, perhaps next week it will have more good local info.

I did find it to be a good guide, but i am no expert! I ended up trading in my Leaf, so that really affected the driveoff fee for me, so cant really say what the terms would have been otherwise.

abit:

I was trying to get a deal in San Jose area in last June, but all dealers I contacted offered me really bad numbers.

I ended up leasing from a deal in So Cal. It was little pain to drive a car from LA to my area though.

Back