Show us a picture of your Soul EV! ..

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AyeJay

I haven't found a thread where we get to see each other's cars in use or in a local context so I've created one!

(If you can include kudos to those who support EV tech please do so).

-- Here's mine charging in the basement at one of the best grocery stores in my area .. Berkeley Bowl.

0eLDQBg.png

mysoulev ..

First you'll have to obtain the URL of an image by right clicking on it > then left clicking on 'copy image location' in the drop down menu.

Then click on 'Post reply' at this forum > click 'Img' above > insert (Right click in the field of the post @ cursor between img's & then left click on paste) > Preview > Submit

aj

The image must already be hosted online, somewhere. This forum will not host images. Go to imgur (most common) or something similar and upload your picture. That will actually put your picture on the internet.

Once you have a picture on the web, you refer to it here (paste location in img tag), and it displays the picture that already exists on the web.

Taken on the day i took delivery of my brand new SoulEV,
minutes after leaving the dealer's lot,
dropped by Tim Horton's for a cup of iced cap.

13391547_10153737443553063_1518870292848038603_o.jpg

Just because it's an EV does not mean it ca not have racing stripes. Just added before last weekends car show.

;) .. Very nice Ptrs! .. I thought about putting racing strips on mine.

Maybe after the lease expires & I own it.

Thanks... AJ

Really nice photos. I like the one with the reflection of the house in the rear window best. Looks like you live in a beautiful place.

Im sorry for the picture size, try http://imgur.com/SKSy1bV instead.

We're extremely happy with our car and the colours. Its actually not a paint job but rather a plastic foil we had them put
on before we picked it up. The guys at the dealership ment it was the coolest they've seen. Its a copper/carbon black mix.
Now e have driven a total of 16000 km with a record of 160 km and 6 % left on the battery after we took on the mountains
in the west of Norway.

SKSy1bV.jpg

New wheels.. what do you think

a2elIxi.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/OylMa

not sure why it wont show on post.

Back