I have released a new debug build of the Android SoulEVSpy app:
Edit: DEPRECATED DUE TO BUG! http://spjeldager.dk/elbil/SoulEVSpy-0. ... -debug.apk
PLEASE AWAIT THE NEXT VERSION!
It still only supports the original Konnwei KW-902 bluetooth OBD-II dongle. Note that the KW-902 is not an expensive item, it is one of the numerous ELM-327 clones.
Numerous changes in the app:
- SOH is calculated and displayed
- "Reconnect automatically" now (sort of) works
- In case of CAN communication errors, the communication is restarted
- Stability improvements in lots of places
- Page with the nearest Chademo FastChargers (currently only fast chargers in Denmark... sorry), with google maps routing when clicked
- The fast charger page and the "Energy" page keeps the phone screen on, when phone is fully charged or charging over USB
Improving Soul EV Spy app. Errors: Send me the soulspy.log*.txt-files
Kia e-Soul: 2019-
Kia Soul EV 2015-2019: http://soul.spjeldager.dk/
Nissan Evalia 2015: http://evalia.spjeldager.dk/
Peugeot 106 Electric 2010-2015: http://elbil.spjeldager.dk/