Can speedometer switch between km/h and mph temporally?

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanbanlo

I seldom drive down to the states, but when I do, I want the speedometer to be in mph. Anyone knows if it's possible at all?

Thanks

Possibly
From the Steering Wheel buttons that control the Drivers LCD display
Go to User Settings/Settings/Service Interval/
Here you can change the service interval from km to miles, which might also change the odometer to miles
Unfortunately (unlike the Leaf) there does not appear to be a direct selection for km or miles

Did you get this figured out for sure?

I live right by the Canadian border; it's not uncommon at all for people to drive between countries and have to use different units. All other cars I've owned allowed easy switching between units.

JimGord said:
Here you can change the service interval from km to miles

Nothing's there, checked.

I took pictures, but I am not able to put them in here for some reason. But if you go to "User Settings" in the OLED-display in the instrument cluster and choose: "Settings" -> "Speedometer Unit" then You can change from mph to kmt og vice versa.

JimGord said:
Birkeland said:
if you go to "User Settings" in the OLED-display in the instrument cluster and choose: "Settings" -> "Speedometer Unit" then You can change from mph to kmt og vice versa.
Neither of these options are available on my car. It must be different for each country or firmware perhaps.

JejuSoul said:
Neither of these options are available on my car. It must be different for each country or firmware perhaps.

Same here. I'm sitting in my 2016 right now, User Settings has Door, Lights, Settings, Service, and if I go to Settings, it has Temperature Unit, Energy Consumpti.., Language. There's no Speedometer Unit.

Where do we have to live to get one with a firmware that supports multiple units? Apparently living on the US-Canadian border isn't sufficient.

Did anybody find a way to do this? I have a 16 and am in vacation in Canada and see no way to change to KM anywhere.

Hello i Just bought my kia optima hybrid from january 2016
I would like to change miles to mph

This message is for stroom

Back