Software bugs

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aardvark7

I wondered how many owners have come across bugs in the software? Of course, some may not be bugs, just annoyances to me, but I'm keen to see if they are universal.
The two main ones I have, of those I can remember at this moment, concern retaining settings and the driving history.

I'll have to make a record of which settings there are which don't 'stick', but an example is that if I turn the radio off, when I next start the car the radio is on again! Surely, if I turn off the radio it should remain that way until I turn it on?

As to the driving history, my overall efficiency figure is 4.8. For a while it was 4.7 and recently went up the one 'notch'. However, if I look at the journeys, every single one is listed as 2.9 until the day the overall efficiency went up when it becomes 3.0 for every single trip. Clearly, there should be some variation between trips, depending upon where I've been, and the average should perfectly agree with the overall figure.

I've tried resetting, but it makes no difference.

So, does anyone have other 'bugs' and is there an update available when my car is serviced at the end of next month?

Back