Cooled Seat question for someone with a service manual

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklight

Is there a way to adjust the level of coolness with the cooled seats? I'd like to feel a little more cool when I drive with them turned on. :lol:

Yes, it's turbines fans (like the fan of the battery or ... like a laptop computer CPU fan).

One on the ass :mrgreen: , one on the back.

http://www.kiapartsnow.com/genuine/kia-blower-unit-fr~881953x500.html

j61R50.png

Darklight said:
Is there a way to adjust the level of coolness with the cooled seats? I'd like to feel a little more cool when I drive with them turned on. :lol:

If you push the seat cooling button repeatedly, you get three different levels of cooling -- you will see three, two , and one blue lights representing the different levels of cooling.

tiburonh said:
Darklight said:

If you push the seat cooling button repeatedly, you get three different levels of cooling -- you will see three, two , and one blue lights representing the different levels of cooling.

You would actually think I wouldn't already know this?

Darklight said:
tiburonh said:
Darklight said:

You would actually think I wouldn't already know this?

Well, it is the answer to your question, is it not?

Are you just running the cooled seats without AC? I find that with the AC on then on level 3 the cooled seat quickly cools down to the point at which it makes my ancient body stiffen up, and I need to drop it to level 1 within a couple of minutes of starting my drive.

I just leased a Soul EV and can't see any seat cooler switches. Is it an option not on all Soul EVs?
Thanks,
Jon

Only leather seat.
Cooling is on the same button than the heating function.

Blue = fan
Red = heat

n2P6FY.jpg

Back