Scheduled Charging not working

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KiaForbs

New Soul EV here.

Trying to figure out Scheduled charging. The UVO eco app says 'Active' Start at 11pm but when I plug my car in with my charger (Both 240 and 110v), it starts charging immediately (I did not push the immediate button after pushing the door open button).

As this site is sorta bad for searches (I put in charging and it said too common a term ) can someone either point out a link or tell me what I did wrong?

Thanks

Nevermind, I didn't notice the 'immediate charging button' was depressed. I didn't know it was a switch that you push on / off.

Yup, out level with the other buttons means do the schedule, pressed in further than the others means charge immediately.

When you turn the car off you also get an indication in the dash about whether the charge timer and preheat timer are on or off.

Yeah, another thing that I don't understand is why the scheduled climate requires scheduled charging to be enabled. Some days, I enable immediate charging, and wake up to find the heat did not start.

i had that problem last night, of course on a record breaking cold day... when i got home form work last night the charge button was pressed so it charged as soon as i plugged in but i was lazy and went inside anyway. this morning i noticed the pre head didnt come on.

the other silly thing is it used to be able to continue charging at work on level one after climate turned on but now after climate is done it stops charging as well.

must have been that HVAC update in the summer time

Back