Mud flaps

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiLiZiUMM

Anyone has tried to add mud flaps on their Soul EV? We are considering them only if they would help to reduce the dirt on the hatch door.

Kia has 2 sets (front = B2F46AC000. back = B2F46AC100) for the Soul, however the various websites lists them not compatible with the EV. Even the dealer said there are no mud flaps compatible with the EV (not counting that he said that it may reduce range due to drag :roll: ). I don't see why it would be incompatible with the EV.

Hello
Excuse my English .
I am French.
I installed the mudguard.
I had to make an adjustment.
cut out and deform the hot air gun.
Now it is adjusted
and it protects about 80%
thank you

Thanks Denon I agree
I have just bought a set for front and back
both will require significant modification but the holes are in the right place so they will fit after a bit of persuasion

I bought front and rear from the dealer, front ones fit perfect, rears were not usable. Mine is a 2017, the rocker panel is different on the older EV's that we compared.

Yeah, I've been having the exact same trouble finding these for the EV. I was just going to buy the same ones for the ICE model (figuring they'd fit the same as the EV), but glad I didn't.

KIA's official website doesn't even have the mudflaps listed: https://www.kiaaccessoryguide.com//index.php?page=accessories&model=soul%20ev&year=2016

Pretty lame :(

Back