Fansite

Re: New software update installation (video)

Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:26 pm

krox wrote:But she is also English. How to make Russian?

RUSSIAN: Для перевода на русский язык мультимедиа ГУ, необходима доработка и перепрошивка ГУ в условиях мастерской. В Одессе есть специалист, который добился успеха в этом вопросе. Стоимость услуги по переводу мультимедиа на русский язык + навигация и карты Европы = 350$. Но при такой доработке и прошивке НЕ будет работать Android Auto и Apple Car Play!!! :(
А это сводит целесообразность такой переделки в ноль!
Этот же мастер выполняет перепрошивку приборной панели на километры и на русский язык. Цена услуги = 80$. Это действительно полезно и актуально!
Контакты мастера в Одессе: Александр, +38(063)856-45-19
СТО «Autohelp»
ЖМ Радужный, 1/9, Одеса, Одеська область, 65000
https://maps.app.goo.gl/kQ6idyDYm9z9rzMR6
https://autohelp.od.ua/

ENGLISH: For reworking multimedia into Russian, revision and flashing of a multimedia device in a workshop is necessary. In Odessa, there is a master who has achieved success in this matter. The cost of the multimedia translation service into Russian + navigation and maps of Europe = $ 350. But with such a revision and firmware, Android Auto and Apple Car Play will NOT work !!! :(
The same master performs a flashing of the dashboard for kilometers and into Russian language. Service price = $ 80.
Contact the master in Odessa: Alexander, +38(063)856-45-19
Services "Autohelp"
District "Rainbow", 1/9, Odessa, Ukraine, 65000
https://maps.app.goo.gl/kQ6idyDYm9z9rzMR6
https://autohelp.od.ua/

suzikost

Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:54 pm

Hello friends, i searching uvo update for my Kia forte 2016 and cant find anything, can i use this firmware for my Kia forte, will it work for me, what you think ?

Fansite wrote:My friend shared the previously downloaded firmware. I checked it out. I updated multimedia in my car. Everything turned out well. As a result of the update, my previous version of ST.PSEV.USA.E483.151002 was replaced with a new one: ST.PSEV.USA.E512.161024

For a while I will post an archive with this firmware on my Google Drive. Do not thank)))

Download link from Google Drive: Kia_Gen4_Software_2016

Photo: Before update and After update

UPD: While I was looking for the firmware version I needed, I came across some version of software for Canada. On my car, she did not fit. When trying to update, the message appeared on the screen: "Not compatible with hardware version. Please check and try again."

If someone needs a version for Canada, you can download it here.

Tcalp

Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:17 am

suzikost wrote:Hello friends, i searching uvo update for my Kia forte 2016 and cant find anything, can i use this firmware for my Kia forte, will it work for me, what you think ?

This is an update for an electric vehicle, which as a massive amount of computers that your car will not have, and equally computes that your car has and this one doesn't. I doubt it would install in the first place, but I wouldn't advise trying it out if it did.

freesoulev

Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:13 pm

Fansite wrote:My friend shared the previously downloaded firmware. I checked it out. I updated multimedia in my car. Everything turned out well. As a result of the update, my previous version of ST.PSEV.USA.E483.151002 was replaced with a new one: ST.PSEV.USA.E512.161024

For a while I will post an archive with this firmware on my Google Drive. Do not thank)))

Download link from Google Drive: Kia_Gen4_Software_2016

Photo: Before update and After update

UPD: While I was looking for the firmware version I needed, I came across some version of software for Canada. On my car, she did not fit. When trying to update, the message appeared on the screen: "Not compatible with hardware version. Please check and try again."

If someone needs a version for Canada, you can download it here.

I want to thank you so much for this link I recently used this to update my 2016 to allow for carplay and I really like it a whole lot. If not for the discussions here and that link of yours I probably would have spent time or money sorting it out. The update worked great for my US model and the youtube video from DaxM also helped me when installing it that person has a nice youtube with some helpful hints and vids even though he has a telsa now his soul ev vids really helped me push to get one and I am glad I did so far so great. Thanks again this thread and all the comments were a big help for me.
[color=#FF4000][color=#BF0000]2016 Kia soul ev [/color][/color]

Fansite

Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:29 pm

freesoulev wrote:

I want to thank you so much for this link I recently used this to update my 2016 to allow for carplay and I really like it a whole lot. If not for the discussions here and that link of yours I probably would have spent time or money sorting it out. The update worked great for my US model and the youtube video from DaxM also helped me when installing it that person has a nice youtube with some helpful hints and vids even though he has a telsa now his soul ev vids really helped me push to get one and I am glad I did so far so great. Thanks again this thread and all the comments were a big help for me.

I am very glad that my information and links was useful to you.
Good luck!

Return to “General / Main Kia Soul EV Owners Forum”