help requested to adjust deshboard on torque apk

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neel

hello experts,
i decided to set my samsung tab e 9.6 , dedicated for only torque pro ,& Soul spy Ev i installed troqe pro and follow instruction load all extended pids for kia soul 2016 * 27kw battery only (as my car only needs that , i tested and load all four deshboard (JejuSoul_720x1280_xhdpi , 800x1280 , 1080x 1920 , 720 x 1280 ) one by one ,
none of display (tabs ) arrange properly on screen its all scattered / overlap all over first i tried with my samsung S8 phone doing same thing , so i thought tablet is better to view but its doing same thing , , is there anything do i have to adjust to arrange dashboard ,
help appriciated , thanks in advace.

Neel said:
hello experts,
i decided to set my samsung tab e 9.6 , dedicated for only torque pro ,& Soul spy Ev i installed troqe pro and follow instruction load all extended pids for kia soul 2016 * 27kw battery only (as my car only needs that , i tested and load all four deshboard (JejuSoul_720x1280_xhdpi , 800x1280 , 1080x 1920 , 720 x 1280 ) one by one ,
none of display (tabs ) arrange properly on screen its all scattered / overlap all over first i tried with my samsung S8 phone doing same thing , so i thought tablet is better to view but its doing same thing , , is there anything do i have to adjust to arrange dashboard ,

seems i figure out , i have to move each and every display to re-arrange according to my screen size and requirement
first i thought after import display it will arrange automatically .... looks ok now
thank you !!

[ cell dquote="Neel"]
Neel said:
hello experts,

seems i figure out , i have to move each and every display to re-arrange according to my screen size and requirement
first i thought after import display it will arrange automatically .... looks ok now
thank you !![/quote]

unfortunately no sucess !! i could move display on my desired spot but very slow and lengthy process , still not finished and not reached page to arrange 96 cell data one beside other , is there anyway i just import dash board and it arrange by it self accoridng to screen size , how nicely its shows in docs / dashboard.html ? or i am not getting what mistake i am doing it ? experts input requested , thanks in advace. appriciated !!

* after installing latest torque pro xx_ 2.05
i download ** OBD-PIDs-for-HKMC-EVs-master and open folder soul EV-27kw ,
from extendedpids folder i copied all 8 .csv files to torque's extendedpids folder
than i copy all 4 , .dash files to dashboard folder fo torque
** restarted torque apk , go to settings manage extrapids/ sensors ** add predefined set , select all eight .csv files
** go to realtime info. layout settings , import layout ,and pick dash file but all display and wigets scattered / overlap all over
** ** OBD-PIDs-for-HKMC-EVs-master / soul EV-27kw - has Spreadsheet_Kia_Soul_EV_BMS_2101_2105 file do i have to move to torque ? where ?

what am i doing anything wrong ??

thanks

-
Installing all the files into Torque is difficult.
If you just want a simple installation, I recommend SoulEVSpy.

If you do use Torque, you need to find a dashboard that matches the screen resolution of your phone or tablet.
If one does not exist you have to make your own.
It would be great if you could share any new dashboards, saving other users from having to go through the same hassle.

The Samsung Tab E 9.6 has a 1280 x 800 screen resolution. Does JejuSoul_800x1280_xhdpi.dash not work for this?
The Samsung S8 has a 2960x1440 screen resolution. A new dashboard is needed for this screen.

The Excel spreadsheet does not get added into Torque.

And here's the graphic of what it could look like when you have finished.

RuKUUu.gif

JejuSoul said:
-
Installing all the files into Torque is difficult.
If you just want a simple installation, I recommend SoulEVSpy.

If you do use Torque, you need to find a dashboard that matches the screen resolution of your phone or tablet.
If one does not exist you have to make your own.
It would be great if you could share any new dashboards, saving other users from having to go through the same hassle.

The Samsung Tab E 9.6 has a 1280 x 800 screen resolution. Does JejuSoul_800x1280_xhdpi.dash not work for this?
The Samsung S8 has a 2960x1440 screen resolution. A new dashboard is needed for this screen.

The Excel spreadsheet does not get added into Torque.

And here's the graphic of what it could look like when you have finished.

RuKUUu.gif

thank you !! exzetly i need the same as you show in demo, but torque has only 7 tab (swipe / pages ) default , your demo has 10+ , how to add extra pages in torque apk, , but everything scattered far beyond , how complicated to make new dashboard ? do i have to be hardcore programmer ? i want to keep yours as is just fit for display ? if i drag each display one by one and arrange manually than how i can download and save ?? thanks

JejuSoul said:
Neel said:
... if i drag each display one by one and arrange manually than how i can download and save ??
Use the Export Layout button.

nQj4g1.png

ok, got it ,
so only option to arrange mannually , one of each dash on page by page and export ?
is it possible to open one of .dash file direct to pc or android apk editor ( kind of apk) and modify resolution to do faster ??

*** again Thank you for your excellent work and share which helped many EV owners

thank you !!

natasha78 said:
Hello guys,,
"Need help customizing my Torque APK dashboard for best performance and information presentation.
gb whatsapp download Any advice or pointers on how to change the dashboard's design and include necessary functions would be highly appreciated.

hello, mam How to customize the Torque APK dashboard for best performance and information presentation? I would be very happy if you could let me know, thanks

Back