Comprehensive online Kia Soul EV manual

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLKiaEV

Thought this might come in handy for some people: https://www.ksoulev.com/kia_soul_ev_ps_ev_2015_2020_service_manual-2239.html It's an online service repair manual for 2015-2020 Kia Soul EVs. I stumbled upon it by accident. Hope someone finds it useful.

-
The online service manual has been linked on this site quite a few times over the years.
Most recently here :- Owner Manual PDF

More interesting is to note that the original address for all Kia Soul manuals was :- www.kisouman.com
From this original site we can find that the addresses for all the Soul EV models.

Kia Soul EV (PS EV) 2015-2020 Service Manual

Kia Soul (SK3) 2020-2021 Owners Manual ( There is only an owner's manual here at the moment. Anyone got a link for a service manual in English elsewhere.)

Ah, good to know. Could come in handy.

I needed an in-depth manual recently because I needed to remove the front bumper cover (some idiot backed into my Soul at a car wash. Luckily he was going slowly and also luckily he had a trailer hitch so 95% of the damage was concentrated in a small area). I bought a replacement bumper cover from a Kia dealership in Miami, plus a replacement lower grille. I got the whole thing off and was about to start transferring everything from the old one to the new one when I noticed that the park assist sensors were mounted onto brackets that are not screwed or bolted onto the bumper cover but MELTED on. Why Kia did it this way I cannot imagine, but luckily these are available online and are not too expensive: About $3 - $6 each. [side note: The sensors themselves are $87 each. Luckily I did not need new ones!]. So I put the old bumper back on and ordered those brackets online. When they arrive I will at least know how to remove the bumper!

fbwOjDn.jpg

A little blurry, sorry.

nLNLrx6.jpg

See how it's melted on? Weird.

Back