Georgia

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My parents leased a Nissan Leaf in Dec 2013. I'd driven the car a few times and talked with them a lot about EV ownership, so I felt pretty comfortable with the idea when I decided this spring to get my own EV before the tax credit expired. I probably could have made a better deal on a Leaf, but I like the styling of the Soul so much more. My brother just bought a used 2013 Leaf with 20k miles and excellent battery for $9,000. That's one heck of a deal!

tumblr_nnut5rlUb21qc8yzvo1_540.jpg

Anyone out there bought a Soul EV recently in the Atlanta area? Seen any good deals?

Some dealers still have quite a few 2015 (mostly Base) models available. One place had a no-money-down, $218/mo. deal (excluding taxes and fees), and I found another who presented me with at $280/mo deal (including taxes/fees). Not sure which is better, as it's hard to get a dealer to discuss the exact amount of taxes and fees.

Just got my Soul EV from Rick Case in Duluth, it was the only one they had and there seems to be only 10 to 15 more across the entire Atlanta area.

RaleighRon said:
Anyone out there bought a Soul EV recently in the Atlanta area? Seen any good deals?

Some dealers still have quite a few 2015 (mostly Base) models available. One place had a no-money-down, $218/mo. deal (excluding taxes and fees), and I found another who presented me with at $280/mo deal (including taxes/fees). Not sure which is better, as it's hard to get a dealer to discuss the exact amount of taxes and fees.

Is that to buy or lease?? I'm paying $327 a month to lease :eek:

Back