Roll call for PacNW Soul EV owners!

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looey

Just curious who else is out here in the Seattle area. While I see tons of gas Souls, I have yet to see another Soul EV in town.

The first half of Oct. I saw a Soul EV as I was getting dropped off at SeaTac but was in a hurry and could not stop. It was about a week before I got mine.

That is the only time I have ever seen another one out in the wild.

South Everett and I know of one in Bellingham and one in Puyallup.

I go to Seattle every now and then, was just recently at a meeting at the Metro Building in King Street.

username on the other forums: Ptrs

I thought that I'd share- I saw my first 'other' Soul EV yesterday, in Seattle. Magnuson Park Arena Sports parking in grey. My family and I joke that we must be the only Soul EV around, since we've never seen one since getting ours. The kids were very excited to see the grey one yesterday. =)

My EV is in the shop at the moment after I was rear ended last month. I see at least 2-3 around here Everett//Lynwood area and know of others so we are around.

Just leased a Titanium Gray Soul EV this past weekend from Lee Johnson Kia in Kirkland. It replaces our trusty '12 Nissan Leaf. I'm from Snohomish.

Congratulations!! I still do not have my EV back after the accident, will be taking it to Lee Johnson there for full inspection as soon as I get it back. I've always had black cars although there is something to be said about the Titanum Gray.

Hope to see you around!

Not only is it great to see more and more Soul EV's on the road but coming home and seeing the neighbour also purchased one. She was very interested when they noticed the blue lights at night. Slowly more and more.

Just leased a silver Soul EV from Lee Johnson last week, our very first EV. Am in the Bellevue area. Our other car, a Jetta TDI, will only be driven if absolutely necessary. Hopefully VW will buy it back so I can put whatever it's worth towards a 200+ mile BEV or a PHEV.

carbonbiker said:
Just leased a silver Soul EV from Lee Johnson last week, our very first EV. Am in the Bellevue area. Our other car, a Jetta TDI, will only be driven if absolutely necessary. Hopefully VW will buy it back so I can put whatever it's worth towards a 200+ mile BEV or a PHEV.

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

South Everett/Lynnwood area here.

Two of them at our office near Southcenter. Co-worker has a silver one, I have a titanium grey one. Both + with Sun & Fun. Replaces a Leaf SL for me; two other Leaf as well at an office of seven people.

Nice, always great to see more Soul EVs on the road. There is another Seattle Electric Vehicle Association meeting next week on 7/12. I am the only Soul EV, would like some company.

http://www.seattleeva.org/wp/

Wanted to say Hi! to everyone. I just leased titanium grey with sun and fun pkg from Car pros Kia in Renton.

I see few Soul EVs around Bellevue area, anyone here?

Welcome soulsk.

To all PNW Soule EV owners, there are a few electric car shows during drive electric week I would hope you would be able to joine me in showing the car we all love to drive.

Drive electric week is September 10-18, I am registered for Bellingham on September 11th and Issaquah on September 18th.

Most people want to get owners perspective and personal opinions.

Even if you do not want to show you car and be there all day, please stop in and say high.

Registration is free: https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=622

New owner in Bellingham WA. 2016 Kia Soul EV+. My last car was a 2013 Ford Focus Electric. which I leased for 39 months.

New owner in Lake Stevens, WA. 2016 Kia Soul EV leased in May. My previous vehicle was a Ford Escape Hybrid.

There are a few car shows coming up and I'm feeling lonely. 1 maybe 2 other Souls show up (no pun intended, so hard to do with the name of our car). I see so many on the road.

Sept 3rd I will be in Waterville, northeast of Wenatchee, yep, going over the mountains this weekend.

Sept. 11th in Bellingham.

Sept. 18th in Issaquah.

Hope to see you there, if you are interested to join me showing your car let me know.

Have a great long weekend everyone.

Back