is soulchip / soulbox works ? or gimmix

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neel

hi experts,
is anyone using soulChip/soulbox ? is it really improve range or boost range on SOUL or just money grabber ?
it just catch my eyes while random google , I show many random company sell with same name as usual
by few company , if anyone using 2016 soul , can share some input will be appreciated,

thank you

I have one that I used last year in my 2016 soul. Honestly I don't think it does much, if anything. I wouldn't spend any real $ on it.

I had meant to run some small tests using my car with it installed and uninstalled to compare some of their claims like increased coast mode and increased regen but my car had to go in for repair before I could do so.

And installing and especially uninstalling it was very difficult for me due to the small tight corner you have to work in to connect it.

If someone want one to play with they can have mine for the cost of shipping. I had to cut the wire harness in half to get it out of my car so it will need to be spliced.

Back