Kia of Downtown Los Angeles

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomlamb

I just picked up a white plus today from the Internet manager Adam at this dealer. They had a few on the lot and had no problem with the advertised lease. He is former Military and a stand up guy.

Tomlamb said:
I just picked up a white plus today from the Internet manager Adam at this dealer. They had a few on the lot and had no problem with the advertised lease. He is former Military and a stand up guy.

So how much did you pay out of the door? ~$300ish/month as well?

I just picked up my blue/white Soul EV+ from Downtown LA Kia.

Got it for about $2,000 under MSRP on a lease which worked out to about $320 a month + tax if I remember correctly (15,000 miles per year).

Excellent, no-nonsense purchase experience. No pressure, nice guys, would buy there again.

They have one Soul EV left out of the five they received on Sunday the 12th, a blue/white +.

Edit: Total drive off was $750 for first payment and registration.

mtndrew1 said:
I just picked up my blue/white Soul EV+ from Downtown LA Kia.

Got it for about $2,000 under MSRP on a lease which worked out to about $320 a month + tax if I remember correctly (15,000 miles per year).

Excellent, no-nonsense purchase experience. No pressure, nice guys, would buy there again.

They have one Soul EV left out of the five they received on Sunday the 12th, a blue/white +.

Edit: Total drive off was $750 for first payment and registration.

I got my Base Soul EV Blue/White on Sunday with a lease very similar to yours from Downtown LA Kia. They are awesome!

His call jonathan now for a too good to be true deal on their plus thats in stock. If they werent so far away id have one. Call them and ask for jonatahan and say bradley said to call him on their too good to be true lease on the plus. Seriously....thousands less than irvine whos trying to get more than msrp

Went into Kia of Downtown Los Angeles Friday night. Picked up the last Soul EV Plus (and the last Soul EV). Got a great lease. Used John Navarro there and highly recommend him. LOVE the car, so does reluctant husband. Now investigating home charger.

PM me if you want to know the terms.

FYI anyone looking for the car, I just stopped by the downtown Loa Angeles kia dealership (to pick up my free greenlots card and a little charge time) and Adam told me he is expecting a new batch of the EV soon.

Back