Q: backup cam guidelines; sunvisor slide?

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 154

I took a test drive in a Soul EV last week and really liked it. But I forgot to check a couple of things. Could a Soul EV owner please answer:

1) When backing up, are trajectory guidelines displayed in the monitor that curve as the steering wheel is turned? Or is there just a static box displayed?

2) Can the sun visor be slid backward along its guide rail to better block sun coming in through the top of the driver's door window? Or is there a pull-out tab to extend it?

TIA
Deane

DeaneG said:
1) When backing up, are trajectory guidelines displayed in the monitor that curve as the steering wheel is turned? Or is there just a static box displayed?

They are just static boxes

DeaneG said:
2) Can the sun visor be slid backward along its guide rail to better block sun coming in through the top of the driver's door window? Or is there a pull-out tab to extend it?

Yes, the entire sun visor can slide to block sun when positioned against driver's door window.

Thanks folks! Too bad about the static backup boxes. I found the Leaf's moving trajectory curves really help with parking, getting out of the driveway without hitting the trash cans, etc.

Back