East Coast Availability?

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George

Does anyone have an idea on when it will be available on the East Coast? I live in the New York/New Jersey area and the dealerships I have contacted have no clue when it will be available.

Just bumping this to see if you found anything out.

I would be willing to buy before Spring if it came out.
But then again I won't pay MSRP for any vehicle

preilly44 said:
You can always buy/lease from CA and have it shipped here. I'm working on that now.

Good F-ing luck with that. I tried that with the SPARK EV. Couldn't get a damn dealer to sell it to me and they won't do a Lease.

I would rather the Soul with the longer miles anyway. Just hope that in the Winter I don't loose so much miles per charge.

I will wait till it comes here.
Spring is a good time to get a new car anyway

Kia keeps giving me the run around. I have contacted numerous dealers in the New Jersey area and I get a range of answers from "It'll be here in spring" to "It may only stay in Cali" to "A Year, minimum".

I have also called corporate Kia and the response I get is "We currently do not have any roll out plans for the East Coast"

At this point I am getting really Fed up with this runaround. KIA is about to lose a customer.

The question I have is, why in the world did they advertise the KIA Soul EV Nationwide and then not only limit the amount of vehicles but also the region which they sell it. Pretty dumb spending millions of dollars to sell a few 35k cars.

I think it is funny that they have it in Toronto but not on the East coast in USA
... ummmm that would be the same side of the country so Where did the shipment Float into ?

Back