Jeju EV Expo

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JejuSoul

-
The 4th Jeju EV Expo is opening tomorrow.
It's being held in Yeomiji Botanical Gardens.

photo_2017-03-15_19-1n0uz6.jpg

photo_2017-03-15_21-4t0ua9.jpg

photo_2017-03-15_21-43aubn.jpg

Here's some photos of the same stand taken a day later at the press event, and then two days later for the public. The difference is the 180km placard on top of the titanium car.

In reality none of these cars are the 2018 model. I wrongly assumed the titanium grey one must be the new version because it has the 180km sign on top. But it isn't. The new version will not be out until April. It was not possible to see or test a preview model. Similarly it was not possible to get any information about the new OBC.

There's more photos of the white autonomous Soul EV here - Re: Kia DriveWise: Intelligent safe technology

The marketing posters for the new battery pack I posted here - Re: Newer Soul EVs and battery pack upgrades

-----------------------------------------------------------

Coinciding with the EXPO was an EV User Forum. details here - Jeju EV Rally

-
The 5th Jeju EV Expo started today. More details later, a few pics for now.

Kia debuted the N iro EV. Also see Kia Niro EV to launch later this year

In this photo taken during the setting up the dark blue N iro EV still has some of its black camouflage cloths on.

At the Kia stand the two N iro EVs are glassed in. Behind them is a black N iro PHEV and a cream Soul EV.

And a company Moderntec showed off a robot arm connecting a fast c harger to a mock up Soul EV.

-
Now the 6th Jeju Expo.

I got to look inside, but not drive the new I oniq Electric.

Also on display was the new Kia Soul EV

Back