Jon

Re: Favorite Car Colors?

Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:06 am

In Canada, the EV comes in only three combinations: white body, pale blue roof; black body, red roof; and electronic blue body, white roof. The only exception is if you want a sunroof, which for some reason means you have to have an all-titanium car. We got the blue body/white roof combo, which I thought was by far the most attractive of the three choices. My wife preferred the white body/blue roof, but the kids and I outvoted her. 8-)
Livin' the EV life!

Ptrs

Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:30 am

My last 5 cars have been black with a red pinstripe wrapping the car, so when I went in to look at the Soul I wanted the All Black, not with red roof, but when I saw the Titanium Gray I was sold.
Rather than a red pinstripe the decal shop put a black,

I liked the change.

carid

Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:24 am

For me it's classic white, very elegant and bright color.

Tugrik

Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:45 pm

I've hated all the blue tones that EV manufacturers have chosen -- soft blues, baby blues, powder blues. The Soul EV blue/white-roof is a little better, but not great. Nissan finally released a beautiful cobalt-blue Leaf which I approve of, but I wanted the Soul EV.

Just picked it up. Black with Black roof (hated the black-with red) and full sunroof. Looks pretty slick IMHO.

JejuSoul

Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:37 pm

Just saw this colour scheme on a photo posted on the Tesla forum.
It is not available here - shame.

Can someone explain the back wiper. It looks odd to me.
The codes for using Torque Pro can be found by clicking the link in the website icon under my user name on the left.

rogerdonnelly

Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:27 am

it's got the reflection of an adjacent car - the door and its trim show up as if they were part of the wiper mechanism
2016 EV+ BLUE/WHITE
3yr lease - 5/15/16
Cathedral City CA

RaleighRon

Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:31 pm

Custom paint job on the roof? I like that they painted the white portions of the wheels black.

tractioninc

Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:54 am

RaleighRon wrote:Custom paint job on the roof? I like that they painted the white portions of the wheels black.

Exactly. The gray paint seems to have a matte finish, suggesting that it's actually plasti-dip -- and thus easily removable. I like the aftermarket K badge on the back. My wife put those on her new Sedona.
Kia Soul EV+, Porsche 928

JejuSoul

Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:02 am

Three new colours for the MY 2017 Soul (not confirmed yet for the EV) - see http://www.kia-forums.com/kia-soul-foru ... tures.html
Wild Orange (high metallic paint)
Mysterious Blue (dark blue pearl);
Caffeine Brown

Let's hope Wild Orange looks like this -

The codes for using Torque Pro can be found by clicking the link in the website icon under my user name on the left.

Tillmon41

Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:13 pm

Matte black is my all-time favorite car color but my classic car did have the glossy one so decided to use matte black vinyl vehicle wraps for that. The professional team did great work in transforming that into my dream car.

Return to “News and Main Soul EV Forum Discussions”