More Soul EVs coming in to Canada in Feb/Mar

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irfca

I heard back from my salesman this afternoon ... I can expect to receive my Onyx/Red EV + at the end of Feb or first week of March ... they must be on the ship heading here! I don't know how many are coming or any other details, but it sounds like there will be a few more in Canada soon!

Amazing! I ordered my black/red around the same time you did so I hope I'm on that list. And I've called Kia Canada so many times already that the three customer service rep's know my voice. Considering how annoying I've been the reps have been great to deal with

Hi Guys,

How long have you been waiting for your cars? Just trying to figure out how far ahead I need to prepare given that my car is on it's last legs.

thx,

Freddie said:
Hi Guys,

How long have you been waiting for your cars? Just trying to figure out how far ahead I need to prepare given that my car is on it's last legs.

thx,

When I picked my car up 2 weeks ago, my sales guy, Greg, @ Toronto Kia, was quoting a 4 - 6 month wait - and I think he already had a waiting list in the 6 -10 range. As of early March, they had received only 4. I waited 4 1/2 months. I was told only 3 came to Ontario, 1 when to Kia Toronto, 1 to Richmond Hill and 1 to Ottawa.

I've found reports of 10 Soul EV sales in Canada in Feb at http://ev-sales.blogspot.ca/, with total sales of 21 for 2015 ... so the cars are starting to trickle in. The sales in March will likely be higher because of the February shipment, and the delay in shipping the cars from Vancouver to Ontario & Quebec ... apparently most cars went to Quebec this round, and I would guess the 10 Feb. sales were on the west coast ... the March sales figures should be interesting for Canada.

Ordered one 2 weeks ago. Called KIA Canada and the lady said 3-6 months but 3 is not likely.

Patiently waiting... :geek:

Back