2015 EV+ Android Auto Update

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aianao

I have not been able to use myuvo.com to get the update. Every time I hit "View Latest Software" it just endlessly loads. It does not give me to option to update. I just want to be able to use Android Auto.

I get the same thing. Customer service said it has to do with the website work being done to combine myuvo with the Kia Owners site, and said to be patient and keep trying. That was 6 week ago and no change. So I have opened a case with them to get approval for a no-charge updated SD card to be mailed out to me. No word on that yet.

I just got my updated SD card in the mail from Kia. Open a case with Customer Support and you should be able to get one too.

I just did the update manually following the process in another thread (you should be able to see my reply right below that thread). Easy as pie, though granted I'm technically inclined. Very simple though, no issues whatsoever.

I did get "Android Auto" this week in the Netherlands when my Maps and Software was updated on my Kia Soul EV from September 2014. Note that we do not have UVO in the Netherlands.

My software version is: ST.PSEV.EUR.E531.190321
My maps version is: EUR.11.41.46.553.001.

I expect newer maps will come this month, but I had to do my scheduled maintenance (maps updates are free once a year for 7 years here).

And I tested that Android Auto actually works in combination with my Android phone.

Back