JejuSoul

Re: MY2020 Soul EV. 64kWh.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:02 am

jim3cantos wrote:First time heard of the Hyundai BlueOn. I get it didn't sell outside of Korea from what I can read in the Wikipedia.

There's only about 130 of them. I have number 64. It's a 2011. Has done 78,000km.

jim3cantos wrote:New Soul EV is cheaper or more expensive than e-n iro in Korea (assuming similar trims)? Just to guess what to expect in other countries...

New Soul EV is cheaper than N iro EV by about 1,000 USD. We don't get the 'e-' prefix here.
The codes for using Torque Pro can be found by clicking the link in the website icon under my user name on the left.

jim3cantos

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:21 am

JejuSoul wrote:
jim3cantos wrote:New Soul EV is cheaper or more expensive than e-n iro in Korea (assuming similar trims)? Just to guess what to expect in other countries...

New Soul EV is cheaper than N iro EV by about 1,000 USD. We don't get the 'e-' prefix here.

Just enough for me if they keep the same price difference in Europe (Spain in my case). Thanks.

JejuSoul

Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:49 pm

-
A few more colour options in Europe than Korea.
I still like the original Caribbean Blue better than any of these though.

The codes for using Torque Pro can be found by clicking the link in the website icon under my user name on the left.

JejuSoul

Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:15 pm

-
European cars have begun to arrive and prices have been announced.

Here's the German price.

The T esla M odel 3 Standard Range has also been announced in Europe.
Here's the German price.

Here's a quote from Bjorn Nyland for those choosing between the two.
From this Youtube video at 22:14 - https://youtu.be/vzMSKcQgnTA?t=1334

TeslaBjorn wrote:...
Sorry e-N iro Fanboys!
Sorry I oniq Fanboys!
The M odel 3 is the best deal!

I agree and I have cancelled my order for a MY2020 Soul EV. I don't expect to bu a M odel 3, but I do expect a significant price reduction on the Kia cars to maintain competitiveness.

Return to “News and Main Soul EV Forum Discussions”