KIA SOUL EV PLUS wordwide

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherkhan

Hello,

I am looking for the information if the Kia warranty for the battery is worldwide?
My car from USA I use it in Finland.

Thank you in advance for the answers.

Sherkhan said:
Hello,

I am looking for the information if the Kia warranty for the battery is worldwide?

The guarantee is not worldwide. There are differences in countries/regions with regards to the warranty. The best way to find out is to call the Finnish KIA organisation and ask if they will honour guarantees on imported cars from the USA. If they say yes, it's probably a good idea to get that in writing lest they have forgotten once you actually need the warranty.

JeroenE said:
Sherkhan said:
Hello,

The guarantee is not worldwide. There are differences in countries/regions with regards to the warranty. The best way to find out is to call the Finnish KIA organisation and ask if they will honour guarantees on imported cars from the USA. If they say yes, it's probably a good idea to get that in writing lest they have forgotten once you actually need the warranty.

Thank you for yoк answer

Back