I have been looking for an install guide but I could not find one. So here is the process that I used to get HID's on my 2016 Soul EV+. Ask your questions and I will try to answer them!
1 x 35W 6000K H7 HID kit: https://amzn.com/B004ZF31PC
1 x Anti Flicker Kit: https://amzn.com/B00HTOB0NG
1 x H7 bulb holders: https://amzn.com/B00BLZ98HE
1 x Dust covers: https://amzn.com/B01I0TDO28
10 and 12 mm sockets
Dremel tool or sand paper
1) Start by removing the 3 bolts that hold the headlight in. Remove the headlight assembly for easy access. I could not get my hand behind the headlights to do the process without taking out the headlight
2) Remove headlight, dust cover, and factory H7 bulb
3) To get the new HID lights to project correctly you will need to turn the bulb to the 6 o'clock position, this will require you to remove the bulb holders grooves so you can turn the bulb to the 6 o'clock position. I used a Dremel with the sand paper attachment to get rid of them.
See where I sanded away the bulb grooves and the bulb can go to the 6 o'clock position
4) Run the light wires through the dust cover and connect to the HID ballast. If you dont know how to wire HID lights watch this video https://youtu.be/-2KZ2fExILU
5) Mount the ballast and anti flicker to the car using velcro:
6) Put everything back together and enjoy the new lights!
Pro Tip: If you wire everything up correctly and your new HID does not turn on, reverse this connection