Differences between the 2020 and 2021 Kia Soul EV?

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One difference between the two is that MY2020 comes with 5 free years of UVO, while MY2021 only comes with 3 years. As for appearance, the green colour was dropped for 2021, and also for 2021 the word SOUL at the upper rear sides of the C (or D?) pillar is now filled in with a blue colour.

MisterEV said:
One difference between the two is that MY2020 comes with 5 free years of UVO, while MY2021 only comes with 3 years. As for appearance, the green colour was dropped for 2021, and also for 2021 the word SOUL at the upper rear sides of the C (or D?) pillar is now filled in with a blue colour.
Yeah, that 5-to-3 years of UVO was identified in the video I posted. What does UVO cost per year for the Soul EV once the free period runs out? I did a web search, but couldn't find that info online.

MassDeduction said:
MisterEV said:
Yeah, that 5-to-3 years of UVO was identified in the video I posted. What does UVO cost per year for the Soul EV once the free period runs out? I did a web search, but couldn't find that info online.

I found something relating to price for UVO service. Apparently, we are using the "lite" version. As for the paid versions, there are tiers. Take a look:

https://www.petawawakia.com/2019/11...s complimentary for,a month or $297 annually.

Back