Atlanta Deals

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoulPwr

Purchased my Red & Black Plus model on Earthday. Here is my deal from Kia Carland. Greg D. was my saleman, they are completely transparent about evrything!! I'm enjoying the car and love how LEAF owners stare...:)

MSRP 37080
National Avg Adj. Discount 1250
Rebate 9000
Adjusted Price 26830
MF .00054
RV 36mo 46%
12k miles

The 5k Ga tax rebate is still available!

SoulPwr said:
purchased my Red & Black Plus model on Earthday. Here is my deal from Kia Carland. Greg D. was my saleman, they are completely transparent about evrything!! I'm enjoying the car and love how LEAF owners stare...:)

MSRP 37080
Discount 1250
Rebate 9000
Adjusted Price 26830
MF .00054
RV 36 mo 46%
12k miles

The 5k Ga tax rebate is still available!

Good deal! What are your total lease payments and fees? I'm hoping to get a similar deal in Texas. Thanks.

Good deal! What are your total lease payments and fees? I'm hoping to get a similar deal in Texas. Thanks.[/quote]

$599 aqusition fee
$400 disposal fee
1st Month Payment (opted not to roll in)
MF .00054
RV 46%
36 month
12k miles
Adjust Cap Cost $26836

My payment is higher due because I traded in my BMW 5er in which I was 15k neg. in. I had a tax credit of ~ $2000 because my trade was more than the Soul therefore I have no monthly tax. This deal worked out for me because of the tax, credit, rebates etc. Hope this helps!

Received a quote from Michael Orcutt @ Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee
36 month 12,000 mile per year tier 1 lease on in stock soul plus ev msrp 36730 with all taxes and fees included.
Only first payment and motor vehicle due at start (398.5 total)
Market Value Selling Price
Discount
Rebate
Adjusted Price (adjusted Cap Cost)

Monthly payment $279.90

Best, I've seen in the area.

I live just over the border from Georgia in NC. Since GA law is changing July 1, and GA residents won't get a state tax credit on EVs bought after that date, I'm guessing it will be better for me to wait until after July 1 to lease or buy a Soul EV. There might be better deals then, since the local GA demand will likely drop in July, and being a NC resident, I get no state tax credit anyway.

Great deal! If Michael had quoted me that, I'd have given him my money. (And based on the numbers and quotes I exchanged with him, I wonder if that includes TAVT. His quote to me was $24880 not including TAVT.)

I ended up about $1000 higher on total cost over 36 months from Rick Case (including TAVT.)

I'll post the exact numbers when I pick up the car and final paperwork.

Rick Case was a little scattered to deal with, but looks like they pulled it all together. Kia Carland was also most excellent to deal with and only a bit more expensive. (I could possibly have gotten them to come down a bit, but I was tired of car salesmen.)

Skellington said:
Great deal! If Michael had quoted me that, I'd have given him my money. (And based on the numbers and quotes I exchanged with him, I wonder if that includes TAVT. His quote to me was $24880 not including TAVT.)

I ended up about $1000 higher on total cost over 36 months from Rick Case (including TAVT.)

I'll post the exact numbers when I pick up the car and final paperwork.

Rick Case was a little scattered to deal with, but looks like they pulled it all together. Kia Carland was also most excellent to deal with and only a bit more expensive. (I could possibly have gotten them to come down a bit, but I was tired of car salesmen.)

I just got mine from Rick Case on Wednesday. I'll be paying about $325/month. They were the only dealer I went to that gave me numbers and were straight up with me. Every other dealer looked at me and thought I either didn't know what I was talking about or assumed I wasn't the one paying for the car (I look a lot younger than I am). Bringing my husband helped, but we went to Ed Voyles in Chamblee first and they didn't want to tell me any numbers until I signed stuff. We drove straight to Rick Case and told them about the crappy experiences and told them we have done our research and want numbers. They even played around with what it would look like if I put X amount down and such.

I got lucky and found a Caribbean Blue EV and love it!!

Thanks for the feedback. It's too bad that you had some runaround with Ed Voyles in Chamblee. My wife and I have had two great, no haggle experiences with Ed Voyles in Marietta in purchasing her Sorento and leasing my Soul EV--I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

If you're paying $325/mo, how much did you pay for a down payment?

tractioninc said:
Thanks for the feedback. It's too bad that you had some runaround with Ed Voyles in Chamblee. My wife and I have had two great, no haggle experiences with Ed Voyles in Marietta in purchasing her Sorento and leasing my Soul EV--I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

If you're paying $325/mo, how much did you pay for a down payment?

That's where I got my previous 2013 Soul, but they're not close to me so I didn't try them this time.

I put $1,500 down which includes the 1st payment on the car.

jmarie5000, I seem to recall you said in another post that you would get the same prices for a lease in Atlanta that we were getting in Irvine, CA. Seems like that is not the case. Care to explain what went wrong with your hypothesis?
Manny

Decided to go for a lease Soul EV. I live in NC, but plan to lease from the Atlanta area. I've gotten several lease quotes, and they are all over the place, in terms of monthly payments. I thought I might strike a bargain on one of the remaining 2015s, but their lease price quotes don't seem much better than the 2016s. And then I have to decide whether I want the Plus(+) model, or can live with the cheaper Base model. Not a big fan of leather seats, but the idea of "ventilated front seats" sound like they would be terrific in the summer heat.

RaleighRon said:
Decided to go for a lease Soul EV. I live in NC, but plan to lease from the Atlanta area. I've gotten several lease quotes, and they are all over the place, in terms of monthly payments. I thought I might strike a bargain on one of the remaining 2015s, but their lease price quotes don't seem much better than the 2016s. And then I have to decide whether I want the Plus(+) model, or can live with the cheaper Base model. Not a big fan of leather seats, but the idea of "ventilated front seats" sound like they would be terrific in the summer heat.

awesome! I have a base and love my 'seat situation'. I read in the Kia Soul EV Facebook group that someone didn't like the seat coolers, that it felt weird. But I'm sure with leather seats, that will be nice in the summer!

I got my EV from Rick Case in Gwinnett. Super friendly and when I walked in and told them I wasn't playing around and that another dealer tried to get me to start signing on a EV they didn't even have yet, they were understanding that I didn't want to play games. Talk to Rocket.

Back