Real-life Photos of black/red

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LFFarm

Just fishing around to see if anyone has any photos they'd like to post of their black/red Soul EV. Google searches, for the most part only bring up Kia's cartoon-ish pictures, or the couple photos from the unveiling. I'd love to see what it actually looks like.

Thanks for sharing! I cannot read the words - is that your Soul EV? How do you like it?

Here is the image:
15678471317_9201009c3e_c.jpg

Some people think the black and read is to glossy, and would prefer if it was less glossy. Other than that, people seems pleased with the different colors of the interior of the seats which comes with the black and red model. The other models have grey seats with blue stitching. The black and read seems to come with darker leather seats with hopefully red stitching.

I have ordered a Titanium Silver with delivery in march this year, and I must say I am very happy about my choice of color.

I have a black Toyota Avenis today, and I must say that the car looks very dirty if I dont wash it for a while. So I went for the more "dirt" friendly color :D

Here are some more pictures of both the Titanium Silver and the Black and Red:

http://elbilforum.no/forum/index.php/topic,17643.15.html

Thanks for posting the pictures/links, it's great to see real photos of it. It'd be great to see the different interior also. I actually like the high gloss finish....too bad I have a 20 km stretch of dirt road on my way to work each day.

In response to more requests for additional pictures of the Shadow Black/Inferno Red EV+; below are some pictures of my vehicle.

FRONT VIEW
687ifr.jpg

ANGLE VIEW
1z545fr.jpg

REAR VIEW
23s202.jpg

INTERIOR
65ucr6.jpg

CLOSE-UP OF SEATS WITH BLACK PIPING EXCLUSIVE TO SHADOW BLACK VEHICLE (might of been even cooler with red piping)
r8ebgj.jpg

DASH
2yod7ya.jpg

Back