Gordo

Re: Resolved: Heat pump stopped working after climate software update SA427, fixed via Kia Service Action 210031

Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:02 pm

Well the SOH reads as 100.6% instead of the usual 110% after a battery reset so I think they didn't actually do the work.

Gordo

Re: Resolved: Heat pump stopped working after climate software update SA427, fixed via Kia Service Action 210031

Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:10 am

OK the firmware seems to be the latest, but they don't understand the difference between the heat pump and resistive heater. :? I noticed my coolant is between Min and Max -- would that be low enough to keep the system from functioning? There are no error codes.

2016Electric

Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:15 am

Gordo wrote:OK the firmware seems to be the latest, but they don't understand the difference between the heat pump and resistive heater. :? I noticed my coolant is between Min and Max -- would that be low enough to keep the system from functioning? There are no error codes.

Your post is giving me déjà vu!
Last kia purchase for me!

Gordo

Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:25 am

2016Electric wrote:
Gordo wrote:OK the firmware seems to be the latest, but they don't understand the difference between the heat pump and resistive heater. :? I noticed my coolant is between Min and Max -- would that be low enough to keep the system from functioning? There are no error codes.

I really love the new Ioniq 5 (from what I can tell). The EV6 sort of but I like the Hyundai version more. This is hurting me. I love this car so much. I just want this to work.

2016Electric

Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:30 am

Gordo wrote:
2016Electric wrote:

I really love the new Ioniq 5 (from what I can tell). The EV6 sort of but I like the Hyundai version more. This is hurting me. I love this car so much. I just want this to work.

You like the punishment, I see!
Car design is one thing, having to get it serviced by clowns is another.

Return to “Technical Discussions”