Original Bag/Case for Charging Cord

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shapiro

We are returning this car after three years and no idea if we even received such an item? Does anyone know what this even like like so I don't go crazy looking for it? They want to charge $500 (!) for it if it's missing! Thanks!

I suspect that's the charge for the EVSE itself and not for any bag. Mine wasn't in any special bag, it may have been in one of those parts plastic bags that you rip open but I don't recall.

Interesting...thanks for your reply.
It actually is for the case - this is from the Lease Return Self Assessment page...
Missing EV Charging Cable Storage Case $500 /per

(It is $1000 for a missing charging cable)

Thank you! I have been searching all over - Amazon, Ebay etc. without success .Will call the dealer tomorrow. I can't for the life of me remember it actually coming with a bag!

Hi, any update on this? I'm also in the exact same situation and I am certain they never gave me a case. I've called Kia and the rep didn't know and couldn't give me a part number. I'm waiting for my lease end inspection and am completely uncertain of what's going to happen.

Bump - Anyone return their lease and have any tips they can share on this? I'm about to return my lease in the next 2 days. Thanks.

Back