FLKiaEV

Comprehensive online Kia Soul EV manual

Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:35 am

Thought this might come in handy for some people: https://www.ksoulev.com/kia_soul_ev_ps_ ... -2239.html It's an online service repair manual for 2015-2020 Kia Soul EVs. I stumbled upon it by accident. Hope someone finds it useful.
Russell
Kissimmee, Florida USA

"Even 93 miles of range is 3 times farther than the average person drives in a day."

Wizfinger

Re: Comprehensive online Kia Soul EV manual

Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:31 am

That’s awesome, thanks!

JejuSoul

Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:21 pm

-
The online service manual has been linked on this site quite a few times over the years.
Most recently here :- Owner Manual PDF

More interesting is to note that the original address for all Kia Soul manuals was :- www.kisouman.com
From this original site we can find that the addresses for all the Soul EV models.

Kia Soul EV (PS EV) 2015-2020 Service Manual

Kia Soul (SK3) 2020-2021 Owners Manual ( There is only an owner's manual here at the moment. Anyone got a link for a service manual in English elsewhere.)
The codes for using Torque Pro can be found by clicking the link in the website icon under my user name on the left.

FLKiaEV

Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:02 am

Ah, good to know. Could come in handy.

I needed an in-depth manual recently because I needed to remove the front bumper cover (some idiot backed into my Soul at a car wash. Luckily he was going slowly and also luckily he had a trailer hitch so 95% of the damage was concentrated in a small area). I bought a replacement bumper cover from a Kia dealership in Miami, plus a replacement lower grille. I got the whole thing off and was about to start transferring everything from the old one to the new one when I noticed that the park assist sensors were mounted onto brackets that are not screwed or bolted onto the bumper cover but MELTED on. Why Kia did it this way I cannot imagine, but luckily these are available online and are not too expensive: About $3 - $6 each. [side note: The sensors themselves are $87 each. Luckily I did not need new ones!]. So I put the old bumper back on and ordered those brackets online. When they arrive I will at least know how to remove the bumper!

A little blurry, sorry.

See how it's melted on? Weird.
Russell
Kissimmee, Florida USA

"Even 93 miles of range is 3 times farther than the average person drives in a day."

Return to “General / Main Kia Soul EV Owners Forum”