Panoramic Roof?

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ever

Can anyone confirm that the 2016's with the panoramic sunroof only comes in the Titanium (silver) color?

Yes, it is part of the 'Sun & Fun' package which is an upgrade over the Luxury trim level. The 'Sun & Fun' package is only available in the Titanium colour and includes the light up speakers and sunroof.

Ever said:
Can anyone confirm that the 2016's with the panoramic sunroof only comes in the Titanium (silver) color?

No. When my wife and I went to pick up our Soul EV we could have spent the extra $1100 and had the panoramic sunroof model in white. That was at the Broadway KIA dealer in Portland, OR on July 17, 2015.

DarthNick said:
It should be noted that in Canada you do not get the light up speakers, but the package does cost less ($800 CAD vs $1100 US).

Sounds like we're getting a bad deal in the USA. That means we're paying $300 for light-up speakers. I doubt most people would think that's a worthwhile cost.

RaleighRon said:
Sounds like we're getting a bad deal in the USA. That means we're paying $300 for light-up speakers. I doubt most people would think that's a worthwhile cost.

It's probably worth noting the base price of cars in Canada is almost always higher than in the US (Base Soul EV is $34,995 CAD vs $33,950 US, and Luxury/+ $37,995 CAD vs $35,950 US).

DarthNick said:
RaleighRon said:

It's probably worth noting the base price of cars in Canada is almost always higher than in the US (Base Soul EV is $34,995 CAD vs $33,950 US, and Luxury/+ $37,995 CAD vs $35,950 US).

Actually, if you convert the currencies the cost is WAY cheaper in Canada:

$34,995 CAD = $26,368 USD (today's exchange rate)

Back