MYUVO APP Avaliable in Canada?

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveo

I just Called Kia Canada to inquire why i can not register on myuvo.com with my vin.

Apparently the service is not available in Canada.. :?

When i bought the truck, the KIA sales rep adv that there was a app available however, did not have any info available at the time.

now that we are approaching the colder months i really wanted to use this, but unfortanatly i'll be limited to setting these options from the truck itself

has anyone else in Canada found out about this?

-steveo

Yup, it sucks but I knew about it before I purchased my vehicle. I suspect Kia couldn't come to terms with any of the cell companies over reasonable rates for cell access for the vehicles.

The big hit for me is that in winter I will not be able to hit the preheat on an app before heading out to the car. We are still trying to persuade my workplace to let us electric vehicle owners plug in and then I could schedule a preheat for home time.

notfred said:
Yup, it sucks but I knew about it before I purchased my vehicle. I suspect Kia couldn't come to terms with any of the cell companies over reasonable rates for cell access for the vehicles.

The big hit for me is that in winter I will not be able to hit the preheat on an app before heading out to the car. We are still trying to persuade my workplace to let us electric vehicle owners plug in and then I could schedule a preheat for home time.

thanks for the info.. this is more info then the stealership had given me ..

Back