Parting ways with my Soul EV

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blavenn

After over a year and a half of ownership it makes me a bit sad this day has come. I've enjoyed this car so much, never having to stop at a gas station nor get any kind of service done, along with all the other benefits that us EV owners get to experience makes it much harder to let this one go. Since I've switched jobs not requiring a drive to the office anymore and with a new addition to the family along the way, it made sense financially to make this decision. Trying my hardest not to go to one of these Carmaxs for a quick cashout and have the car go to some auction somewhere ending up in the wrong hands. I'd rather give the first opportunity to enthusiasts like us hoping this doesn't goes against the forum rules. I'm in the South Florida area and if anyone is considering to own a Soul EV at a bargain price please post or PM me with any questions, price is fully negotiable. I also just put up an ad on Autotrader here: http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=445978987

Thanks guys.

Back