Southern California

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erikdg

I'm interested in establishing a Soul EV Club here in Southern California. We would meet at designated places, talk about our cars, maybe take a drive, get something to eat. Share tip, mods, etc.

There's an informal gathering open to any EV owner/curious individual that meets on Saturdays in certain locations. It's generally posted to all of the forums but I see this one was skipped. I myself have never gone but I know there's usually a good handful of people.
See here for the original posting: http://www.mychevysparkev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3432&start=0

Upcoming dates are:

SoCal EV Meet Up Saturday, Nov 29, Temecula

SoCal EV Meet Ups in Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside and Los Angeles County:

All meet-ups on Saturday:

Nov 29, 2014 - Temecula CA (Riverside County) 9 am - Noon, Hometown Buffet, 40390 Margarita Rd Temecula, CA, 951-694-1116, behind Lowe's

Dec 6, 2014 - Cerritos (Orange County), 8am to 11am, Hometown Buffet, 11471 South St, Cerritos, 562-402-8307

Dec 20, 2014 - Santa Ana (Orange County), 8am to 11am, Hometown Buffet, 1008 E 17th St, Santa Ana, 714-541-3020

I'm in San luis Obispo, driving the blue/white Soul for three weeks now. Anybody in the area with the Soul EV ?

edzee3 said:
Just got my Soul+, Titanium-Gray, from Kia-Cerritos. Have a Juicebax EVSE installed in my garage. I live in SE Long Beach.

Wow, I could have written that first sentence: Soul+, Titanium Gray, Kia of Cerritos, Juicebox...Same!

I'm in Aliso Viejo.

Hi All - Haven't had too much action on here. Wanted to find out if any of you were interested in putting together to meet and discuss our cars and maybe go out to lunch. If you're interested, please PM me and post here and we'll put something together.

Best,
Erik

Which is the best dealer in the so Cal for service on the EV? I live in the San Gabriel Valley, 91724 area and had an issue w/ my 2017 the other day where the car just would not start. Turns out the 12v battery was dead. We've charged it, but it's too soon for this to be happening (under 2500 miles).
So I'm looking for a good service center and also maybe advice from someone who has experienced a similar problem. Thanks!

I too am curious if there is a recommended Kia Soul EV dealer for service in the SoCal area. Bought my '15 EV from Kia of Cerritos and haven't been back since.
I don't have any problems but just in case.

Back