Sounds like there will be a 2023 Kia Soul EV

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MassDeduction

The Kia Hyundai channel on YouTube (a channel for one Kia dealership and two Hyundai dealerships in southern Ontario) has stated that they expect a new Kia Soul EV, based upon the 2023 revision of the ICE Soul. They mostly expect the front-end to look a little different, they don't expect other substantive changes.

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing this information about the upcoming 2023 Kia Soul EV. It's great to see that Kia is continuing to expand their electric vehicle lineup and it will be interesting to see what changes they make to the front-end design.

Have you heard any more details about the new Soul EV? It would be interesting to know what kind of range or performance we can expect from the updated model.

Overall, it looks like the 2023 Kia Soul EV is shaping up to be a promising addition to the electric vehicle market and I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

P. S. I found a great overview on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNUcBIGPGLg
And a 3d model here. I'm not sure how accurate the dimensions of this 3D model are, but the general idea is good enough.

silentmike said:
Hi there,

Thanks for sharing this information about the upcoming 2023 Kia Soul EV. It's great to see that Kia is continuing to expand their electric vehicle lineup and it will be interesting to see what changes they make to the front-end design.

Have you heard any more details about the new Soul EV? It would be interesting to know what kind of range or performance we can expect from the updated model.

Overall, it looks like the 2023 Kia Soul EV is shaping up to be a promising addition to the electric vehicle market and I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

P. S. I found a great overview on YouTube here:
And a 3d model. I'm not sure how accurate the dimensions of this 3D model are, but the general idea is good enough.
Good find! I'm watching the YouTube video now. Other than the new front, it doesn't seem any much different. Glad that the 2023 top-trim in Canada does have the heated rear seats as the 2021 did, I remember not seeing that listed on the 2022 model's spec list (perhaps an oversight on the list, or perhaps a genuine omission because of the chip shortage?).

Does the base trim (premium) still have the front window defroster, and does the top trim (Limited) still NOT have it? That was a weird trade-off for the 2020-2022 models in Canada. it'll be interesting to see.

No talk about a genuine upgrade, such as vehicle-to-load (which they added to the new 2023 Niro EV), sadly.

Back