Key fob part #?

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ishiyakazuo

Hi all,
Just got a 2017 Soul EV. I had a 2012 Leaf, but the battery has long since deteriorated to the point of uselessness for me. The Soul EV I got only came with one key fob, so my wife is interested in me getting a second one for some reason...
Can someone confirm the correct key fob part number for a 2017? The one I got also is missing the sticker on the back now, so I can't confirm it. Looking online, I found very conflicting information, so I just want to hear from someone with a 2017 one what their fob is.
Thanks for any help!

EDIT: After doing some looking around, it seems that the 2017 models in the USA (where I live) straddle two slightly different designs. Mine's a 27kWh version, so probably the same fob as 2016...? When I look them up online, they talk about 2014-2016 and 2017-2019 key fobs in some places... we didn't have a 2014 model in the USA, so I'm assuming that's the Korean model years, so I'm guessing my 2017 would match the 2014-2016, but if someone in the USA with a 27kWh Soul EV from 2017 has a sticker on their fob that hasn't been rubbed off or fallen off, I'd appreciate it! Dealer wants something like $260 for the fob itself and another $165 to program it, and I'm seeing new OEM fobs on eBay for less than $100, so kind of a significant savings.

Back