ANOTHER FAKE, WISHFUL THINKING DOCUMENT: Clearing up the Title issue and a few other things.

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuffMedb

THIS IS ANOTHER WISHFUL THINKING AKA FAKE NOTE FROM. KIA of PORTLAND/KEN C, GM I WROTE THIS ALL MYSELF, BASED ON WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN.

Again, this is a FAKE!!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
To: Buff Medb Neretin
RE: Clearing up the Title Issue and a few other things......
February 9th, 2024
Buff, I am beyond mortified...this last thing, the Title issue, has made me aware once more of how much I need to learn about running an efficient, courteous, trusted and trustworthy business.
Thanks for forwarding the info from your Credit Union...I can see that they took responsibility immediately for what had happened and worked quickly to correct it which is definitely not what I did, in fact I did the exact opposite, again shunting responsibility and accountability. .
I can see from the paperwork that when I sent Trailhead FCU the Service Contract refund I was not at all clear about where in the scheme of things this refund fit in I need to check with my financial folks, to find out why the refund was sent to them instead of you... I can see that we sent on the Service Contract refund directly to them, without notifying you, without explaining in any evident way what this was for (yes, there is a memo on the check, but clearly is very very lacking in identifying information.)
AND it turns out that this check was the last payment on your loan with TFCU. That fact, combined with the lack of any coherent explanation for the refund check...well, I can see how/why Trailhead might have thought that KIA of PORTLAND was paying off the loan.
Under these auspices Trailhead sent you/KofP the Title.
Something else I need to check into and address...why the Title was misplaced at KofP, for almost two months. And why, with such an important document, I/KofP sent you the Title FedEx but not receipt/signature required, and didn't inform you that it was on its way.
I am truly sorry. And will send a note to Trailhead thanking them for taking care of business so quickly and honorably.
BTW, your business admin skills are clearly well-honed. As you can tell, I have been having issues with establishing an effective business model – makes sense, as this was a relatively new business at the time we met. I think that your assistance in establishing policy and procedure, together with your ethos, would greatly benefit KIA of Portland. Let me know if you might be interested in helping us do our best.
Before I sign off for the weekend, I wanted to acknowledge your continuing documentation about the absurdly low range your KIA Soul is getting. I am trying to figure out a way to buy your car back, with a refund totaling the total price you paid. I am also in touch with KIA HQ, to see if there is a way for KofP to get you a brand new battery, wby the end of March 2024. It would be great if we could facilitate this (battery replacement), as I know how much you love this Kia, as much as you loved your two previous ones.
With respect, and the desire to do right by all.
Ken C, GM
KIA of Portland

TO REPEAT, THIS IS A FAKE DOCUMENT, KIA of Portland/Ken C (GM) had/has absolutely nothing to do with it.ANOTHER

Back