All season tire

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZoomCool

Hi, I have a 2020 Kia Soul 39KWh. I am looking to replace tires. Wondering if anyone have good experience with all season tire they would recommend.
Thanks!

Hi, I have a 2020 Kia Soul 39KWh. I am looking to replace tires. Wondering if anyone have good experience with all season tire they would recommend.
Thanks!
I thought the 2020 Soul EV had a 64kwh battery. I didn't know they offered smaller battery options.

I’m happy with the efficiency of Bridgestone Ecopia 422, which is the consensus leader on LEAF forums. Its wet traction is far better than the original Nexens (discontinued), and can be had pretty inexpensively, I got the best price from WalMart.

I thought the 2020 Soul EV had a 64kwh battery. I didn't know they offered smaller battery options.
I remember the sales guy saying that the 2020 one had a smaller battery that went 250km and a bigger one that did 400... that was when they were trying to not figure out what was wrong with my 2016 (turns out some kind of coolant valve, probably the OBC maybe(?) was stuck in open, not sure why that would cause the "check EV system" light and on highway speed turn on turtle mode....

anyway, they were trying to buy my car back at the time and sell me another one :p (this was 2019-2020)

Back