UVO navigation : price and performance ?

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PIFOUKIA

Hello from France,

In Europe and Canada, UVO is not available for kia soul EV, only American market got it :cry: In france I only have a LG navigation with FM Radio TMC for traffic jump but not very good ...

Can anyone ask to his dealer the price for a UVO head unit ? I would like to know the price if I replace it on my french car.

Is it android based ? can you add some apps ? what are the qualities of this UVO system ? :eek:

Even if you get it to fit and work with the rest of the car I don't think you'll get the UVO services as they run via a server in the USA that checks on the VIN. Your phone isn't talking to the car directly but instead to the server.

Edit, looks like it is about $4k US
http://www.kiapartsnow.com/genuine/kia-head-unit-assy~96560e4040ca.html?Make=Kia&Model=Soul+EV&Year=2015&Submodel=&Filter=()&Location=audio,9196111,96560F

PIFOUKIA said:
Hello from France,

In Europe and Canada, UVO is not available for kia soul EV, only American market got it :cry: In france I only have a LG navigation with FM Radio TMC for traffic jump but not very good ...

Can anyone ask to his dealer the price for a UVO head unit ? I would like to know the price if I replace it on my french car.

Is it android based ? can you add some apps ? what are the qualities of this UVO system ? :eek:

I am not sure about the current units but The unit in my 2011 Sorento was based on Windows CE,

Back