Best Prices

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomasito

Lets start a list of Dealers that will sell Kia EV's below MSRP.

If you are an owner, let us know when you got a great deal. If you are a dealer tell us what you are offering.

We've heard it all before - they are only making 600 this year, can't expect to get a discount, yada yada yada. I purchased a Nissan Leaf the first year they came out, and got $2500 below MSRP - it can be done.

Don't be shy...

Not sure about this. The old supply and demand. Anyway, I have one of the next ones coming into Irvine and I'm about 500 over MSRP.

I think the list should include dealers that will honor the lease price that was proposed by Kia in August. :roll:

I just signed a lease for a 2015 Soul EV on Sunday in the Los Angeles area. Price was more than $1K below MSRP. In addition, there was a loan incentive that basically folded in the $7,500 Federal Tax Credit. Message me for more details.

GeekGuam said:
I just signed a lease for a 2015 Soul EV on Sunday in the Los Angeles area. Price was more than $1K below MSRP. In addition, there was a loan incentive that basically folded in the $7,500 Federal Tax Credit. Message me for more details.

Are you waiting for delivery, or are you already driving your Soul EV?

admin said:
GeekGuam said:

Are you waiting for delivery, or are you already driving your Soul EV?

I am driving my Soul EV now: Base Model: Caribbean Blue/ Clear White with Gray Two-Tone Eco Cloth. I love it!

I went to Kia dealer at Stevens Creek, San Jose. They offered me $3750 down + $240/m, 36m lease, 12Kmiles/year. They claim the down payment was $2K, there is a $1700 tax - don't believe it.
I know someone paid $2K down total + $249/m for 36m lease.
I offered them $2.2K down + $249/m, they declined.
They are the only one who has a white Soul EV basic.

I don't need this car in a hurry, and will wait.

grayhawk said:
Kia of Irvine. Leased a Soul EV+ for $2,500 total due at signing, and $281/mo which includes tax.
That's almost unbelievable rock bottom price. I'm roughly 70 bucks over that at 15,000 miles per year though, not 12.

Considering they started at $520 I'm not doing so bad. But I do have a 2nd thoughts about that Santa Rosa dealership now...

I just took delivery from Irvine Kia on a Black+ Soul EV. I paid $1200 down and got 36 month lease at $248 per month including tax. This car joins our Toyota Rav4EV.
Manny

Manny,
For $1200 down payment and $248 with tax is a very good deal.
Can you share details of the sales person?

I too have a Rav4EV and this deal with Kia is a good one.
I assume it is 12K/36 months and you did not have a trade-in.

Yes that is correct, I did not have a trade in. The dealership has on their website the same deal that they gave me. You will need a high credit score (over 700). I did not qualify for the $1000 current Kia owner so that is why I ended up putting down the $1000. They wanted more, but I argued that their deal did not suggest anything else. We finally compromised and I gave them an additional $200. I still get the $2500 back from the State so I am not too upset. At half the cost of the Rav4EV it is a pretty good deal. They are different cars for sure but the Kia is well thought out. The dealership is Harden Irvine Kia. The salesman was Rick Hulstein
Sales Consultant Kia of Irvine 45 Oldfield Irvine, CA 92618 (949) 777-2300
check out this link: http://www.kiaofirvine.com/WeeklyAd You will see the Kia Soul listed at $229 per month. I would call the guy and ask him if the deal is still viable before coming down.

Thus far I really like the car. The deal is for the loaded Soul EV+ I ended up putting in the rear view mirror with homelink and a compass. It cost me $150 via EBay and I installed it. Other than that the car is fully loaded and has a great electronic connection.
Manny

Manny... thanks for the update - I've been eyeing a flight down to Irvine (I'm up north) for said deal - ugh - except it seems all they have is the black and red on their website - you didn't happen to see any + models other than black did you?
Thanks again for sharing your experience...

Z

Actually we got it because of the black and red. Really like the contrast. Perhaps not for everyone.... You would have to ask them. I am sure what ever color they think you want will cost more? The black is actually metal flake with some red highlights. But each to their own. I will tell you that they did not want to sell me the car at the price they listed. They kept saying that taxes etcetera were not included. I kept telling them we want the car at the advertised price with my paying the $1000 in because we did not already have a Kia. Eventually they gave in. We left at one point to go shopping and the sales guy called our home and asked that we come back. When I called back he said their management wanted to sell the car and would be more cooperative. It still took a bit but finally we closed at the $1200 down. From there it was pretty straight forward. Just letting you know.
Manny

Concord Kia. Leased EV+ gray. 2k down$329/month 15k miles. 1k below MSRP, $7500 tax + $1500 Kia money rolled in. Buy off price comes out to be $25k and change.

Chris Gonzales sales manager, great guy. Family owned dealership no B.S. They even give you ice cream and coffee.

When I was there in February, they had several black/red ones, blue ones, white ones with blue tops, both base and plus models. They tracked down the gray one for me and helped me ship it to Maui.

If you are in No Cal, head over there and check them out!

Back