warren55 wrote:I was using the current version at the time (v0.1.3-2999) and it was the first time I used it on my new phone, so I had not replayed any csv files that I'm aware of.
The issue hasn't repeated itself since then.
If possible, could you please email me the soulspy.log2019XXXXXXXX.txt file from the time of the error (to firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to find and fix the root cause if possible, I dislike that the app can display erroneous data.
warren55 wrote:Yesterday I went for a long freeway drive and it reports 96 cells. I was a little concerned that during that drive my SOH seemed to drop from 107% to 103.7%. That seemed a little drastic to me.
In my experience, the BMS only adjusts the SOH value when the car has been charged to near full capacity, and is driven to near empty ( < 20% SOC). Depending on how long ago this last happened, and what the battery experienced in the meantime (high temperature, high power driving, or extensive time at high SOC), the adjustment may be large or small.
I bought my Soul EV from a dealer where it had been a demo car, probably standing idle charged to 100% SOC the majority of the time for 10 months, until I got it. It is now 4 years and 68000 km since first registration, and the SOH has been stable at 96,9% (max deterioration=13,9%) since july last year (odo 53000). In may the max deterioration was 10.0%. I believe the drop came due to multiple top speed driving stints with fast-charging in rapid sequence, on the German Autobahn during the summer heat.
Improving Soul EV Spy app. Errors: Send me the soulspy.log*.txt-files
Kia e-Soul 2019-now
Kia Soul EV 2015-19: http://soul.spjeldager.dk/
Nissan Evalia 2015: http://evalia.spjeldager.dk/
Peugeot 106 EV 2010-15: http://elbil.spjeldager.dk/