I recorded another CHAdeMO session this weekend, with same result as before. Cumulative Energy Discharged counter started moving at the same level.
Today I found another anomaly, this time with the Cumulative Energy Charged counter...
- Recorded the drive to work all the way until shutdown of the car.
- Car parked all day (9+ hours) without any charging cable connected. Temperature 0C all day.
- First logged record after starting the car (still parked and unconnected) shows that the Cumulative Energy Charged counter had moved 0.4kWh during the day!
Which means that the battery was charged with 40W from nowhere, during all day....
- The BMC had buffered data still not accounted for when I turned off the car?
- The BMC made some sort of compensation after all load was removed and the battery voltage was allowed to float?
- Another cell balancing symptom?
It's pretty obvious in my logs that the Cumulative Energy Charged counter includes the recuperation energy, which is logical.
But there seem to be enough anomalies to be restrictive with interpretations of these numbers, as well as the deterioration values.
I will continue recording and we'll see if any pattern shows up.