A useful overview of EVs

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not impressed with this list. Most importantly, it does not seem to address that many EVs with a Level 2 SAE J1772 charging port also have a DC fast-charging port, typically CHAdeMO. That seems to be because this site is primarily designed to sell Level 2 EVSE devices to customers.

The list also does not take into account that certain models (SL and SV) of the 2016 Nissan Leaf have a larger battery capacity.

ALF said:
I'm not impressed with this list. Most importantly, it does not seem to address that many EVs with a Level 2 SAE J1772 charging port also have a DC fast-charging port, typically CHAdeMO. That seems to be because this site is primarily designed to sell Level 2 EVSE devices to customers.

The list also does not take into account that certain models (SL and SV) of the 2016 Nissan Leaf have a larger battery capacity.

Ok; good comments. I think it's still useful for newcomers to get some basic idea ("bird's eye" view) ... but you're right about its limitations (inaccuracies?).

Back