Do Car Seats Fit?

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericonline

Does anyone have experience fitting multiple car seats in the Soul EV? I'm a little concerned because the EV has about 3 in less legroom in the back than the ICE version. Can someone with kids share their experience? With two car seats is there room for a 3rd person to sit? Thanks.

So far, I have only put 3 kids in the back seat (9, 9 and 12 years old), without any complaints - but their legs are not yet adult sized. I have, and can try, 2 "wedges" - booster-only for kids who no longer require the 5-point harness. I may be able to get my hands on 2 children's seats to see how they fit, if someone else doesn't know - but it would be at least 1 or 2 weeks from now.

I drive with two forward facing child seats and a golden retriever sitting between them almost every day of the week. No issues with fitment. But they are close enough to the front seats to constantly kick it...but that's been the case with all our vehicles except our crew cab truck.

Back