admin
Site Admin

Welcome to the Kia Soul EV Forum

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:53 pm

Hi, and welcome to the Kia Soul EV forum! Thanks for visiting, and we hope you've found some useful information here.

If you're interested in buying a Soul EV, or if you just want to learn more, register for the Kia Soul EV forum - it only takes a minute.

Be sure to let us know where you're from, and what you think of Kia's first electric vehicle for North America!

himi

Re: Welcome to the Kia Soul EV Forum

Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:19 pm

Hi everyone on the Kia Soul EV Forum!

I just signed up because I am very seriously considering the Soul EV. I currently have a 2011 Kia Soul and my wife and I love it. So, depending on price, we may be ordering one of these electric vehicles!

himi

Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:20 pm

Oh, and I forgot to say we are in the San Francisco Bay area, which is in California - one of the confirmed target launch areas for the Soul EV - yessss :lol:

DNAinaGoodWay

Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Hi! I'm member #14! :lol:

Sorry, I'm used to the LEAF forum, where I'm member #14,288, or so.

My lease is up in November, and the Soul EV looks pretty good, if they sell in here in MA.
(Admin, no location identifier in profile in this forum?)

We've sat in the gas version, and it seems nice, higher up than the LEAF, and we like the heating system plans.

MA is rolling out a $2500 EV rebate this summer. If they sell it here, I'll definately consider it. I wouldn't bring it in from another state, if they can't service it here, that's a deal breaker.
2012 LEAF SL, since 11/2012, 2 yr lease

Migui94

Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:54 pm

Hi Guys

I introduce my self as new member.
I live in France (20KM east from PARIS)
Last saturday my wife and I have signed for a 3 years lease for a SOUL EV ULTIMATE (EU full option) black and top red.
We should get it end december or early january.
This soul will be mostly for my wife who is doing less than 5000KM per year.
I have tested t it at Paris motorshow and we were very enthousiast with it.
I have some files about this car that i will try to upload.

Regards to all.

jwr

Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Is there anybody out there in Canada who has tried to purchase a KIA Soul EV? I ordered one about 8 months ago and the dealership keeps telling me that none are available.

Mystique29

Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:42 am

Hello JWR

There is a lot of people on waiting list in the 4 dealers here in province of Québec, Canada. Everybody want the EV+. The base model dont have the ChadeMo.

Soul EV arrive unit by unit but i think Kia Ste-foy in Quebec city got 4 Base arriving soon. http://www.kiastefoy.com/

Sorry for my english, i'am a french Canadian
Mystique29
Kia Soul EV Luxury 2016 black/Red
St-Sauveur, Québec, Canada

tractioninc

Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:04 am

What other EVs are are available in your area? Do they all have waiting lists for delivery?

Here in Atlanta (USA) there are many, many Nissan Leafs, some Teslas and growing number of BMW i3s on the roads. Ford Focus Electric and Kia Soul EVs are rare. 'California compliance cars' are not sold here, so we are unable to buy the Chevrolet Spark EV, Honda Fit EV, Fiat 500e, VW e-Golf or Mercedes B-Class Electric Drive.

PS -- St-Sauveur is so beautiful!
Kia Soul EV+, Porsche 928

jwr

Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:31 am

Merci beaucoup and thank you! All EVs here are very rare and it's quite a job to get one. I'll keep looking...!

Mystique29

Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:04 am

Tractioninc

Whe are in the same situation here in Québec except for the Spark EV. It's now avaliable.

For the Honda Fit EV, Honda have stop the production for ever.

The waiting list is for Kia only. I dont have any idea of when i receive my Soul EV, the dealer dont know and Kia Canada dont know. Bad services.
Mystique29
Kia Soul EV Luxury 2016 black/Red
St-Sauveur, Québec, Canada

Return to “News and Main Soul EV Forum Discussions”