CHAdeMO Price list by location - please add yours

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigger19687

I thought this would be helpful to list all of the places that have DC Fast charging and the PRICE per Session or charge.
Just list the location (& State) and $$ but also say if the price is per session or per minute etc. Obviously say if it is free. :cool:
I will post your info on this 1st post so it would be easy and fast to find for anyone looking.
Please do not list the level 1 or 2 prices as this is just for the DC FAST CHARGE CHAdeMO .
Thank you for your info :D

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you're not super familiar with Plugshare.

Their app and website typically list the network and/or charging costs for a given station.

It's all crowdsourced so you can update a given charging spot with information you find pertinent.

Plugshare has a good website and free app, highly recommended. Charging rates are not consistently shown for stations, but that data is available for some. eVgo I believe has standard pricing on all their stations, you can pick a plan when you get the card from them. I think Blink is $5/charge but that may not be consistent in all stations.

Love Plugshare, but you obviously don't know that the listed price (if listed) is not always correct.
Blink isn't always the price listed and if it is privately owned, it may be something different.

Plus, we do not have Blink or eVgo out East here.
So this is good for other people that use different machines.
Shoot, even Chargepoint if different at each place out here

Back