Unlock on Park feature vanished

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigendian

My Kia Soul EV was set to lock all doors when shifted to drive, then unlock all doors when shifted to park. One day I was messing with the settings and disabled the feature to unlock the doors on park. After I found I didn't like not having the doors unlock automatically, I went back to settings to turn it back on, and the menu options to configure this had vanished.

I took my car to the dealer today to have recalls serviced and asked about why I can no longer set the doors to unlock on park. They fiddled with it a bit but couldn't figure it out and said I'd have to make a separate appointment to have the issue looked at more thouroughly.

Below are some screenshots where I belive there used to be a setting specifically for auto unlock. Does anyone know how I might get the unlock on park feature reenabled? Can anyone compare to menu options in their cars to see if mine are actually different?

AIL4fc8oOMpcfPkdpP8Qe79PWpINXZqCMTfV_54p_xltzD6DC1dljEm4ake_pXvi5lQNuY0rmO_h8h-ZTHgpA3dzdb6_KVgpsTAzYJQ_xlnVI0aGxxNK5nWY4w0I6m0DjTRIBVgfyyRJMt_tWHa3v_lqDjBlnQ=w1119-h839-s-no

AIL4fc9fRi49OioEDh7idAiCWaPa8RY6Cfn6O2RycGre8Mo7hC9_popuS4upbRChmQpFxnaJF6V5h2xQWtOKMiegnfTVL_H8KP963OcPFsjT8d78T4cKYYxx84GgwFVHdzAAxXuP4uqoiy6iD-OjyOlj5WtvdA=w1119-h839-s-no

Back