Questions about Kia Soul: price, real MPG

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultraThin

In short, I like the soul and want to purchase one. I am interested in 2015 automatic basic model.
local dealer asks $17800 for it. I saw some shared prices by others in autopriceshare are lower. So I want to know whether $17800 is a fair price for 2015 basic model? If it is not, what price should I asked when negotiating with dealers? I am in seattle.
In addition, when I test drove it, I saw the mpg is much higher than the official mpg number. is it normal? what is the real mpg for your 2015 soul? Thanks in advance.

ultraThin said:
In short, I like the soul and want to purchase one. I am interested in 2015 automatic basic model.
local dealer asks $17800 for it. I saw some shared prices by others in autopriceshare are lower. So I want to know whether $17800 is a fair price for 2015 basic model? If it is not, what price should I asked when negotiating with dealers? I am in seattle.
In addition, when I test drove it, I saw the mpg is much higher than the official mpg number. is it normal? what is the real mpg for your 2015 soul? Thanks in advance.

Based on the price you've quoted, and the fact that you've mentioned "automatic" transmission makes me think you've posted in the wrong forum. This forum is for the Kia Soul Electric Vehicle (EV), not the gasoline engine Kia Soul.

Already got my new Soul last month. I am satisfied with it now. Thanks for all messages and replies!

Back